Sew In Brighton Sewing School
Sewing classes, courses, workshops and 1-2-1 tuition in Brighton for all levels, from complete beginners to advanced stitchers needing assistance completing their own clothing lines - and everyone in between! Online sewing classes via Zoom.
Head over to our website to find details of:
- FREE patterns & tutorials: 3D face mask, drawstring bag, many tips and tricks
- Zoom one to one lessons in any sewing & dressmaking related subject
- Love Your Overlocker & Overlocking Level 2 (in group class or 121 online lesson)
- Replicate Your Clothes (121 online plus video class coming soon!)
- Make a Cosy Coatigan in sweatshirting or boiled wool from our pdf pattern sewbtn.com/coatiganpdf (print AO full size pattern at printshop- takes 2 days, costs £5.50, or we'll do it for you!)
- Stitch General Sewing & Dressmaking Classes (in-class group sessions)
There really is something for everyone, so have a look on our website or get in touch by phone or email and we can most certainly come up with a solution for you!