Eva Dragoeva is a sustainable fashion designer and teacher. Her creative work includes fashion pieces redesigned from existing clothes and unique pocket patterns. Eva has experience in higher education and in teaching adults. Join her course and classes to learn the basics of sewing and fashion design or more advanced techniques. What you learn will help you create a sustainable wardrobe - whether that's using the clothes you already have or if you are wanting to start making your own clothes from scratch.
Her course 'Introduction to sustainable fashion' is a thorough online course for beginners you can take at the comfort of your own home. As part of this course you will get:
- video lessons with visual demonstrations
- a live Q&A virtual session every week – this would be a good chance to catch up on progress, address questions and have a nice fun chat over a glass of G&T
- mini quizzes to affirm what you have learnt
- templates for quicker sample making
- evaluation sheets to reflect on your progress
- newfound confidence in your sewing and design skills
Live creative workshops using Zoom are advertised on the website as they become available.