Amanda Jane Textiles is owned by Amanda Jane Ogden, fabric and quilt-designer, artist and creative entrepreneur. Go to the website www.amandajanetextiles.com for:
- online and in-person classes
- clear, easy-to-follow sewing/quilt patterns
- unique, playful fabric designs
- weekly blog posts about textiles
- monthly newsletter for customers and subscribers
You can find a free pattern for a single-bed quilt ('Animals' quilt) by going to https://amandajanetextiles.com/tutorials
- the photo of the quilt is at the top of the page, there is a link to YouTube videos showing how to cut fabric for the blocks and below that is a clickable link to the PDF pattern.
On the same page is a set of links to make a sampler quilt for a single bed, including using sashing, putting on borders, adding quilting and stitching on a binding.