Minerva Blogger Challenge
Minerva Crafts Blogger Challenge
Minerva Crafts want to see what you creative bloggers can do with their products so every other month we will be posting details of a new product from their site. If you would like to receive the product please tell us what you would do with it, and what other materials from their site you would need to go with it.
We will select a few lucky bloggers to receive the goodies they chose in exchange for them blogging about what they make and allowing us & Minerva Crafts to share pictures of their creations on our sites or social media.
The product for this challenge is the Olfa Compass Cutter. What would you do with it?
How do I join in?
If you have a great idea of how to use this month’s product comment send us an e-mail on email@example.com giving us:
- A link to your blog.
- Details of what you plan to make.
- Product numbers of any extra supplies from Minerva Crafts website that you need to make what you want to make plus total value of the extra supplies.
- Details of which country you are in if you are outside of the UK; this won’t exclude you but allows us to calculate the postage.
Please get your entries in by midnight on the 14th. Don’t worry if you don’t get picked this time there will be plenty more chances to take part.
- Can I submit more than one idea? Yes you can but please send each one separately.
- Can I use the supplies to make up a commercial pattern or project from a book or magazine? Yes you can.
- Can I enter if I am outside of the UK? Yes but please tell us what country you are in
- Can I enter if I’ve already been picked in the past? Yes you can.
- What do I have to send you if I am chosen? A link to your blog post & a couple pics of what you have made.
- When do I have to blog/send pics by? Within 2 months of receiving the supplies.