Sew and Sea
24 Brunswick Street, Teignmouth, Devon TQ14 8QD
My dressmaking haberdashery stocks:
- Hemline carded sewing notions for all your sewing requirements - e.g. elastic, pins, machine needles, hand sewing needles, fasteners, tape measures, chalk, patches.
- Guterman threads in a variety of colours in Sew-all thread, Top stitch and Extra strong);
- Scissors and rotary cutters
- Interfacing - both cotton woven and non-woven fusible by the metre, and sew in cotton woven;
- Bias Binding
- Fabric - Small selection of craft and dressmaking fabric on the roll, and cotton fat quarters.
- And a few miscellaneous items.
I am happy to order specific items you need - please ask
My main sewing workshops are run on Wednesday and Thursday evenings, Fridays, and Saturdays. They are half day, full day or two day workshops depending on the complexity of the project. You will leave with a completed item, and there is no homework! You can choose the skill level and project you want.
If you can't find what you are looking for, or the times /dates of a workshop are unsuitable, please let me know and I will arrange alternatives where I can.
Tuesday to Saturday 10.00 - 17.00
Sunday & Monday - Closed